Book directly through our website for always the best rates ** read more about our BEST PRICE GUARANTEE »
Klaus K is a design hotel in Helsinki city center. Klaus K Hotel rooms, inspired by Finland’s national epic Kalevala, express the emotional themes Mystical, Passion, Desire and Envy. Established Finnish designers Riiko Sakkinen, Katja Tukiainen, Harri Koskinen and Jani Leinonen have created unique Art Rooms and designer rooms for Klaus K.
Our rooms vary in size from 15m2 to 55m2. As our guest our staff will always serve and help you with a smile. We are confident that we can enrich your life by staying as our guest at Klaus K Hotel. To uplift your experience as our guest beyond the premise of your room, to make you feel at home even when away from home we offer you our world class lobby, LIVINGROOM.
Reservations and inquiries:
Tel. +358(0)20 770 4700
- All of our rooms are non-smoking
- High speed wireless internet in all of our premises free of charge
- Coffee and tea making available in your room upon request
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Iron and ironing board available in your room upon request
- Fan / heater
- Malin + Goetz™ Body Cosmetics (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Lotion)