Book directly through our website for always the best rates ** read more about our BEST PRICE GUARANTEE »
Guide the traveler to the land,
Child of mankind to the open
To behold the moon in heaven
And to wonder at the daylight,
Get to know the Great Bear’s grandeur
Or just to stare up at the stars!” -Kalevala
We are proud to present a completely new and unique room concept – Klaus K Sky Lofts.
How to turn a hotel night for the frequent traveler into a truly memorable experience?
- Alternative private entrance from the street (starting September)
- A relaxing beautiful 80m2 roof top terrace (starting October)
- Terrace can also be reserved for private use
- Pipe in the hotel’s own music channel or listen to your own by connecting your mobile phone with the TV
- All rooms are equipped with a worktop and chair with multinational power outlets to serve as workstation
- Elevated bedroom area (also available with unobstructed access)
- Two pre-programmed mood lighting options in room and bathroom.
Sky Studio rooms now available for July reservations.
All new rooms are available for reservations starting in September.
Choose your room either facing the quiet inner courtyard or with a view to the Bulevard. All bathrooms are equipped with an extra large rain shower. Some of the rooms can be connected with another room – extra beds are also available.
Sky Studio with balcony
Here you will have an enjoyable view to the Bulevard from the top floor of the building. All bathrooms are equipped with an extra large rain shower. Some of the rooms can be connected with another room – extra beds are also available.
With ceiling hight up to 4,5 meters you will feel the space and natural light flowing from the ceiling windows. Choose your loft room either facing the quiet inner courtyard or with a view to the Erottaja. Sky Lofts are available with both shower and bathtub. Some of the rooms can be connected with another room – extra beds are also available.
Sky Suite comes with a large lounge are that has a game table and a very large bathroom with separate shower and bathtub. The suite has a partially covered 15m2 terrace with an outstanding view to Bulevard and Esplanad Park. It is also possible to reserve an amazing 80m2 roof top terrace in the corner of Bulevard and Erottaja. Combined with the suite this is an exceptional space for various business or private events. A unique egg shaped design bed – inspired by Kalevala - really crowns the suite. You really need to go far to find a more luxurious wedding suite!